Fender is unveiling American Vintage II, an electric guitar and bass line that celebrates Fender’s iconic models released during the monumental musical decades of the `50s, `60s and `70s – a time in which Fender forever reshaped the sonic landscape with its innovative electric guitar and bass designs.
The American Vintage II Series taps into Fender’s illustrious past to fuse the future of music, while also innovating and looking forward to future player and artists’ needs.
Here’s what’s unique about this series:
- Build to original specs, all of them
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finishes (where vintage accurate) that give the authentic visual aesthetic of vintage Fender guitars that will age beautifully over time.
- Vintage-Style Neck Profiles that create the playing experience, feel and sound of the classic guitar and basses celebrated from Fender’s golden age.
- Heirloom Quality Year-Specific Pickups that emulate the crystalline, warm tone that is the hallmark of Fender instruments.
- Ash and Alder Bodies are traditional Fender tone woods used from the `50s to today and provide the look and sound of classic Fender instruments.
- Vintage-Style Hardware recreates the tone and feel of Fender’s classic instruments with an authentic aesthetic.
- Vintage-Style Cases protect the instruments with traditional style.