Jackson marks a long-awaited homecoming with the launch of the American Series SoloistTM SL3, a high-performance American-made flagship electric guitar, crafted for speed and produced for the heaviest and fastest of players.
- 12”-16” compound radius rolled ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and inverse mother of pearl sharkfin inlays
- Seymour Duncan JB™ TB-4 bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickup
- Five-way blade pickup switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Luminlay side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Colour matched pointed headstocks and black hardware
- Comes with Jackson branded foam core case
ORIGINS OF SPEED
Scott Ian of Anthrax, Misha Mansoor of Periphery, and instrumental guitarist, Alyssa Day, star alongside Jackson Master Builders Mike Shannon, Louis Salgado, and Adam Ehrig in a short documentary titled “Origins of Speed” that explores Jackson’s rich history, its dynamic range of high-performance guitars and its place in the future of metal music.
American Series SoloistTM SL3 ($2,499.99 – $2,599.99 USD, £2,449.00 GBP, €2,899.00 EUR, $4,499.00 – $4,699.00 AUD, ¥440,000JPY) Equipped with all the essential attributes, the American Series Soloist™ SL3 leads the way in establishing a new standard in the premium high-performance category as it inspires players across the globe. The American Series SoloistTM SL3’s alder body is matched with a sustain-enhancing throughbody three-piece maple neck that has a pair of graphite reinforcement rods for the ultimate stability to resist temperature and humidity-induced bending and warping. The Soloist was built for speed and engineered to become the fastest guitar in Jackson’s portfolio thanks to its legendary Speed Neck, which includes masterfully rolled fingerboard edges for maximum comfort. To complement the neck profile, the Soloist sports a compound radius that starts at 12” at the nut and flattens to 16” at the 12th fret for screaming bends and intricate finger work as you move up the neck. Add in player-focused features like Luminlay side dots to illuminate your fretboard on dark stages and quick access truss rod adjustment to make easy neck relief adjustments, the result is an instrument ready to take on any stage at any time.