Here’s our review of a Peavey VYPYR X3 Modeling Amp, featuring…
- 100 Watts RMS
- Variable instrument input
- Lightweight and portable
- 10 instrument models
- Universal delay and reverb
- Headphone jack
- Analog TransTube® distortion
- 12″ custom-voiced heavy-duty speaker
- Over 400 amp accessible presets
- iOS app available
- 12 amp accessible stompbox effects with dual parameter control
- On-board looper with optional Sanpera™ footswitch
- Optional Sanpera™ footswitch
- Custom cabinet design for enhanced low-end response
- Semi-open back design for enhanced volume and tone
- 3.5mm aux in for connecting external audio sources
- 36 on-board amp models including 6 acoustic and 6 bass amp models
- 26 total on-board amp accessible effects
- Bluetooth wireless remote control and audio streaming in.
Peavey say…“Peavey Electronics introduced the original VYPYR guitar amplifier in 2008. This game changing amplifier launched many industry firsts, such as first guitar amplifier to have on-board USB, stompbox presets, looper, 5 effect simultaneous operation, and TransTube®, Peavey’s revolutionary analog/digital hybrid technology. In 2012 Peavey raised the bar again with the VYPYR VIP, the world’s first Variable Instrument Performance amp. This was the first amplifier designed for use with electric, bass, and acoustic guitar. Additionally, Peavey was the first company to introduce instrument models to an already feature-packed amplifier.
Now continuing the tradition of innovation and excellence, Peavey launches the VYPYR X modeling amplifier. This latest evolution of the groundbreaking VYPYR series features updated styling, superior cabinet design for premier acoustic performance, and improved TransTube® technology. The new VYPYR X3 also features Bluetooth® remote control and audio streaming in. Now users can stream backing tracks into the amplifier and control all settings via iOS remote app control.”
Find out our thoughts in the video above!!
Peavey VYPYR X3 Modeling Amplifier: RRP: £399.00